Wednesday 23 January 2019

Which is your favorite Mass media platform for communication? Why do you like it? What are its drawback?



here , is my thinking activity which was given by my mentor vaidehi ma'am  in the learning of mass media & communication 

click here ....to know about importance of mass media 


 A lot. To improve our communication skills, we have to overcome several obstacles and improve ourselves in several ways. Whether we are scriptwriters, speechwriters, politicians, talk-show hosts, novelists, journalists, copywriters, columnists, bloggers or technical writers, we need lessons in how to write and speak well.
News paper the one platform from which we can now do analysis of the things like, there are some  reasons, it is best source to collect the information from all around the world . this is the reason why newspapers are called as information sources . one can know what is happening in the whole world with a news paper . so, the newspaper is used for the communication . in olden times it was the only source to gather information .
 A well written newspaper or magazine could help you to communicate better . there is no no catcall book that takes its readers through all the lessons in communication. It’s impossible to find 10 writers who offer the same tips.

In the 21st century there are many digital sources awilable for communication but from my childhood I prefer to read various articles whereas like in childhood I read children’s magazine’s by the time I naturally love the reading and I want to know the hidden things which is not known by my surrounding people’s . so, that is why I time and again use to read for better to connect with that that world which gave  me more opportunities to explore my self . so, far  as I also read many sites related to the things which I red in newspapers , for rechecking … to know the fact , there are many news papers which I used to read but also in today’s 21st century. I also refer to read some valuable sources like some bloggers , post which I ave to know so, I just can say that articles ,news-paper , I preferred for communication rather to just pass my valuable time …..i like many other sources to communicate with people for ex. whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, etc.... but i my priority is to newspaper . it is not called like i'm ancient but rather to say i refer in my daily life for e-paper like" The  - Hindu" , The Times of India , Gujrat Samachar.. so, in this way i communicate with the help of news-paper .....

So, in this is my way of communication ..... what you think ? ple. give me your valuable remarks, it will help me for further  update .....


( to be edited ....)
Thank you …..

No comments:

Post a Comment