Friday 22 September 2017

KJS

KJS







 THIS BLOG IS FOR MY DEAR FRIEND KAUSHIKI SHUKLA 😊










Friendship in school

Friends in high school are forever young.
Unchanged, they're where you always will belong.
The crowd is never gone, the pleasure stays,
The music of the moment always plays,
The time remains a field of wistful grace
To which you may return from anyplace.
Of course, you may still know them later on
When you are someone else and years have run;
And you may love them dearly, and they you,
But time must make their friendship something new.
Meanwhile, flourishing within your heart
There is a whole, of which you were a part:
A group of friends, one in love and pain,
In whom your longing comes alive again.



A Best Friend

A best friend
is always there,
whether you need advice,
or a pep talk,
or even a shoulder to cry on.
A best friend
listens with her heart
and is always honest with you,
even though the truth
may not be
what you want to hear.
A best friend
knows all your secrets,
understands your fears
shares your dreams.
A best friend
never stops believing in you
even if you give up
on yourself.
you are
that kind of friend
to me.
And no matter what happens,
you always will be.
You are my best friend....
my forever friend.


Finding your value in my life would be like finding water in the ocean – it’s always there. 
Without you, I would be empty. When you are not around me I feel unlucky. With you by my side, I feel happy and free. I may not be an expert at being your best friend but I promise to try again and again till my Last  breath.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST FRIEND 😊




 




1 comment: