Monday 17 September 2018

Pre-Thinking activity: Reflecting life experiences about abnormal situations

Pre-thinking activity for mental preparedness of Edgar Allan Poe's Short stories about our abnormal experiences 


Hello Readers,
                        This Blog is Pre- Thinking task given by Guest lecturer Dr. Jay Mehta who is an expert in teaching short story especially the short stories of Edgar Allan Poe, an American writer. So, Our task is to give the answer to the given questions. here is the link of given task click here


Task By Jay Mehta Sir ......




1.... Recollect a moment of your life when you were at the height of ferocity(anger) on someone with/without some specific reason. What did you feel like speaking to or doing with that person?

Ans.....

        Yes , there are many moments of my life when I became anger ... Like  for example if someone asks me silly question and at time I'm not able to ans him or her so because of they lack of arguing and try to convince them I'm became anger on my self .. 

       I never felt anger on someone why should I anger on anyone i have no right to anger on them why ?  They have their own right to asks and it's depends open me whether I replay on better way or not although I'm suffer a lot sometimes  if I replay and they are convince or agree with my ans or not that is my concussion and I'm became anger on my self .... 



2......Have you ever felt tremendous drive to hit or murder someone? When? Why? How? Elucidate.

     Ans .......

Yah It happens sometimes that someone is misbehaving and not even replaying you and not getting properly what you wants to say and wants to conway them but the result id that they are not getting it properly though u have to suffer a lot and try to make them right what is this , that and all ..

According to me , there is something in the universe that is somehow odd for us sometimes but we have to adjust with it ! Their is no solution at all that u verder someone and solve your problem  . Is it so ? Is it our right? Think about it. Once at list once in this whole wonderful life  . 

Why we should kill someone we can be so friendly with them   weather they are cruel or very very rude but at the end of the result their behavior somehow changed . This is my real experience...

 So , for that I'm sharing here one should know the capability of self we can do anything but we have no right to kill someone or i can say even think about it !!

Why should we kill someone ? For our perspective ? Our other problem with someone ? No , that is all are objects we have to forget all this stupid things and go beyod this whole stupidity !


And the next thing is suicide !! 


Ohh ! !!!

 Let me ask  one question what is the real purpose of your life ? 
Ask your self first than read this  what I'm telling you !!!

Now you know what you are and what is the goal of your life  ? What you want to be ? Is it so if something is not in that particular situation which you memorises  in your future ? !!!

Yah !! It happens dear because it's life it's called life stons come and go in everyonce life .We have to face them by our own !

3.....Have you ever felt like committing suicide? Was it just a passing thought or you were serious? What propelled you to think so? Describe your experience (although momentary) of suicidal tendency.


Ans....

Let me ask one question .!! Who are you ? What is the real purpose of your life ?   

Hope now you can think about your selves not what the other thinks about you but what you want to be in future and in present also ! 

You know what is the big problem  in this world  about 80% people they time and  again think what others think for them not think what they want to be and what they are ? What they suppoae to be and all ! They just follow what their ancestors are doing and they also follow them blindly !! 


Many  people's in depression for their inter relationship , their personal bilifs , there existential meetings with some strangers , exams failing ,frustration, tension , this all are some how central themes for most of committing suicide parameters !!! 

 Why ? We left our wonderful life ? Why ? We lose our own self. For whom! ? 

For giving my example I never felt like commuting suisice  at all .......


For that my views is be happy forever . ! 
Lagh  loud and forget a silly things which I disliked and shoot --out such terrific things which disturbed you ! 

Live happy and healthy life it's awesome gift ! 




4...Write about the scariest of your dreams. Have you have you ever cried or screamed by a bizarre and horrible nightmare? Elaborate.



05. Do you believe in ghosts? Have you ever undergone any experience of supernatural elements? Explain.




Ans ... 


Let me tell you one secret thing  of my life 

 In my child hood me and my siblings love to watch horror movies and serials and after that a long kong talks and discussion on the topic of horror and terror kind of things ! 

 And still that is not stop it's increased by our thinking proses and slowly and steadily it's grows our thoughts and discussion keep powerful . By our different areas as I'm student of literature ad some of my siblings are engineer and some are spirituals  follow but  we somehow became one when we are together ! 

You know I fill like their so nothing like ghosts and all! It's just illusion. And yeah !! Their is supernatural thing In this whole universe but it's not called hours  not connected with horror and terror type of things !!

 Really ghosts are really funny that I  fill in my whole life until now .... 


  Belive in your self nothing is horror and terror kind of thing !!! Horror is when we are woke up in morning and suddenly see our own face and scared about our zelf it's called horror yes we are horrible nothing is horrible than that !!! 


 Thanks .!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment